A relatively simple tool you can make to help your metalshaping is a slapping hammer. Watch how I make a couple of versions with a scrap of hard wood and a leather belt.
RELATED TO THIS VIDEO:
- Metalshaping slappers you can buy: http://www.trick-tools.com/Metal_Shaping_Slapper_Set_of_3_FS_Kit_1363
- Other metalshaping posts on my blog: https://krankengineering.com/category/metalshaping/
GET NOTIFIED BY EMAIL WHEN ANY NEW STUFF COMES OUT:
I believe anyone can build their own custom motorcycle. I believe you should enjoy that sense of satisfaction that comes from creating something with your own hands. I believe you don’t have to pay someone else to do it.
So now I teach people how to build custom motorcycles by helping them build skills and confidence with my articles and training videos. I provide better technical information for custom motorcycle builders. And I shorten the learning curve getting you there.
Rather than having to spend thousands of dollars at a commercial shop, I can teach you to do as much or as little as you want.
MEGA RESOURCE CENTER FOR DIY CUSTOM MOTORCYCLE BUILDERS:
- Free Facebook Group (click and join now!): https://www.facebook.com/groups/krankengineeringkustomizers
- Learning hub: https://krankengineering.com/learn/
- Free downloads: https://krankengineering.com/free-downloads
- Free email training courses: https://krankengineering.com/free-email-training-courses
- Premium private members community ($$): https://krankengineering.com/community/
- FAQ: https://krankengineering.com/about/faq/