Lets learn together! Want to build your skills? Join the January Metalworking Challenge! Build something useful for your shop (a metal dustpan), and learn some new skills. Want to join in?
- Watch the build video (scroll down, or on YouTube). Community members have a full one-hour detailed build video in the private forum.
- Build your version of the dustpan. Take a few photos of the completed item.
- Join the Facebook Group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/krankengineeringkustomizers) and post pics of your completed dustpan. Best one wins a Krank Engineering t-shirt (shipped worldwide) on 1 February.
- It has to be a dustpan.
- You have to make it yourself out of metal
- Size, shape, finish, construction method etc is totally up to you.
Related to this video:
- Download my cardboard sheet metal template: https://krankengineering.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/31121701.pdf
- Basic properties of metals: https://krankengineering.com/tech/basic-properties-of-metals/
- Essential metalworking hand tools: https://krankengineering.com/tech/essential-tools-metal-fabrication/
- Top Tools: Angle Grinders: https://krankengineering.com/tech/top-tools-angle-grinder/
- How to restore/polish metal surfaces: https://krankengineering.com/tech/how-to-restore-and-polish-metal-surfaces/