I’m wading into the perennial internet debate about engine oil. Do you need to spend the extra money on synthetic oil? Watch the video for my OPINION.
Got a video request? Hit me up: https://krankengineering.com/contact
RELATED TO THIS VIDEO:
Other videos and articles in the “”Engineering”” series:
- Basic properties of metals: http://krankengineering.com/tech/basic-properties-of-metals/
- Introduction to torque: https://youtu.be/StIjMMMYpnU
- Introduction to limits and fits: https://youtu.be/ZKJn4-TVky8
- Introduction to bearings: https://youtu.be/KKfGV_tHsz4
- How to pack bearings: https://youtu.be/8fAiGGvz49Q
- How to identify bolts: https://youtu.be/c25uegkBkB0
- How to use bearing retaining compound: https://youtu.be/EmmB7DDTPuA
- How to use threaded inserts “helicoils”: https://youtu.be/xaEIfHdVLqA
- Shop Safety Tips, plus “”How to set yourself on fire with an angle grinder””: https://youtu.be/VTiQqj0yHNo
GET NOTIFIED BY EMAIL WHEN ANY NEW STUFF COMES OUT:
I believe anyone can build their own custom motorcycle.
I believe you should enjoy that sense of satisfaction that comes from creating something with your own hands.
I believe you don’t have to pay someone else to do it.
So now I teach people how to build custom motorcycles by helping them build skills and confidence with my articles and training videos. I provide better technical information for custom motorcycle builders. And I shorten the learning curve getting you there.
Rather than having to spend thousands of dollars at a commercial shop, I can teach you to do as much or as little as you want.
MEGA RESOURCE CENTER FOR DIY CUSTOM MOTORCYCLE BUILDERS:
- Free Facebook Group (click and join now!): https://www.facebook.com/groups/krankengineeringkustomizers
- Learning hub: https://krankengineering.com/learn/
- Free downloads: http://krankengineering.com/free-downloads/
- Free email training courses: https://krankengineering.com/free-email-training-courses/
- Premium private members community ($$): https://krankengineering.com/community/
- FAQ: https://krankengineering.com/about/faq/