We’ve got a Cyber Monday deal coming your way! But there is a background story to go with it…
Now, you wouldn’t be reading this if you were interested in stock factory bikes.
You want it to be your own. And you really don’t want to pay anyone else to do it.
So maybe you posted a photo of your favourite custom above your workbench and stripped your bike into a pile of parts and picked up the angle grinder.
BUT! Unless you took shop classes – or worked in a fabrication or machine shop – you might have got stuck! Maybe you didn’t even get started!
Maybe you were frustrated and uncertain when you hit that roadblock:
- What happens if I cut it in the wrong place?
- What is the right metal to use to make my seat pan?
- Should I weld this on? Or bolt it on?
- I need to make a bracket for the taillight…where do I start?
- How do I cut this sheet metal into the shape I want?
- What drill should I use to make these holes?
- How do I get a brushed finish on my part?
Well, my Metalwork 1 course has launched. Check it out here.