This is cool. Onshape is full parametric 3D CAD in a browser, with great tutorials and free personal user accounts. I’ve just started testing and it looks promising for parts and mods you’d make to bikes.
Here is what Onshape says:
- Onshape is the first full-cloud 3D CAD system. It runs in a web browser and on any mobile device.
- Onshape uses cloud-native Documents, not files.
- You create parts in Onshape Part Studios and can have as many Part Studios as you need in a single Document.
- Onshape Assemblies use a new, simplified approach to mating parts.
- Onshape changes the way you collaborate. You can instantly share Documents and simultaneously work with your peers.
- Onshape streamlines data management with built-in version control.